Help us Make Thanksgiving
Special for Seniors!
Volunteer with us on Wednesday, November 22nd
You and your family are invited to help us make this year’s holiday a special one for Meals on Wheels San Francisco’s homebound seniors!
To learn more about the day and to sign up for a volunteer shift, see below.
Home Delivered Grocery Volunteer Signup
Thanksgiving Volunteer Signup
*Once you sign up for a shift, you will receive an email confirmation from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please check your spam folder if you do not receive it.
* Please note that parents or guardians must accompany minors.
- Deliver bags of fresh food to seniors who are still able to cook for themselves
- You will be assigned a delivery route of at least 10-15 seniors
- You will need your own car
- You must be 18 years of age or older to deliver
Thanksgivng Volunteer may include
- Pie Cutting and Boxing
- Wrapping of birthday cookies for clients
- Decorating special Thanksgiving Day meal boxes
- Card Making
- Holiday Gift wrapping for client gifts
- Helping on the kitchen line; packing out meals
Enjoy a Thanksgiving inspired lunch and tour of our new kitchen.
We hope you will join us to celebrate our seniors in the spirit of Thanksgiving!