Giving monthly is the best way to help us provide nourishment for homebound seniors in San Francisco. Knowing we can count on your contribution each month helps us to budget for the programs that are vital to our efforts to help seniors remain healthy and independent.
You may make a monthly donation at any level you choose. Simply check the monthly giving box, choose the amount you would like to give each month and your tax-deductible gift will automatically be charged each month.
Here’s how your monthly support makes a difference:
- $12 provides meals and services for 1 day
- $36 means 6 meals for a senior
- $70 provides 1 week of meals and services
- $150 means 2 weeks of nutritious meals and services for a senior
- $210 supports a homebound senior with lunch for 5 weeks
You may change your monthly gift amount or cancel your gift at any time. If you have any questions, please contact Salena Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-343-1267.