Pinots & Plaid at Hibernia Bank - Saturday, October 26th
Pinots & Plaid, hosted by Emily Martin Events, will feature 25 Pinot Noir producers from Northern California, and invites wine lovers, foodies and luxury connoisseurs to enjoy fine wines paired with high end cuisine in the historic, stunningly restored, Hibernia Bank Building in San Francisco. A portion of ticket sales will be donated to Meals on Wheels SF. Purchase tickets here.
Bon Appetit Part Deux - An Evening of Food, Laughter, and Fun! A dining experience benefiting Meals on Wheels - Bidding ends on Thursday, October 31st
This Culinary Extravaganza will see Chefs create an evening of fun, laughter and most importantly amazing food. Each chef will create separate 3-course menus that will be bid on by you for a personalized dinner for four made in your own home! Place your bids here.
Women and Wine at Gary Danko - Friday, November 8th
7th Annual Women and Wine Luncheon. Wine Tasting and Hors d'Oeuvre Reception followed by a Three-Course Wine-Paired Luncheon at Gary Danko. Purchase tickets here.
San Francisco’s most exciting food and wine event of the year is Meals on Wheels San Francisco’s Annual Star Chefs & Vintners Gala. Northern California’s most illustrious chefs come together for this one-night-only epicurean extravaganza, which features an hors d’oeuvre and wine reception, a sit-down, three-course dinner, and a lavish dessert reception. Benefits of Gala sponsorship include on-site, print, online, and media recognition; tickets and invitations; and more. Please contact David Miranda, Director of Events & Corporate Relations, at email@example.com or (415) 343-1280 for more information about Gala sponsorship opportunities.
Save the Date for the 33nd Annual Star Chefs & Vintners Gala: Sunday, May 17th, 2020
- Epicure tables, which seat six, are donated by top-rated restaurants in Northern California.
- Epicure restaurant tables are paired with individuals or corporations that make a contribution of $3,000 to Meals on Wheels San Francisco.
- Epicure tables include a specially prepared chef’s tasting menu, wine pairings, gratuity and special attention from the restaurant.
- Epicure tables may be enjoyed most weekday evenings from February through August 2019. (Availability may vary according to individual restaurant policies.)
Leadership Table for Ten — $8,000
Epicure Table for Six — $3,000
25 Lusk, Alexander's Steakhouse, Aster, Cala, Chez Panisse, Delfina, Farallon, Frances, La Toque, Lord Stanley, Monsieur Benjamin, The Morris, Mourad, Nico, Octavia, One Market Restaurant, Parallel 37, Perbacco Ristorante, Piperade, Rich Table, Slanted Door, Sorrel, SPQR, Spruce, Trace, Waterbar
Official Epicure wine sponsor:
How are donors paired with restaurants?
Are you interested in hosting an event for MOWSF?
Support for Sponsored Events
- Marketing Support. We can provide MOWSF’s name, logo, mission statement, and other organizational information for promotional purposes. Depending on the timing, availability, and scope of your event, we may be able to provide on-site event signage and event collateral materials, and we may be able to publicize your event through our regular e-newsletters (8,000 + circulation), website and social media promotion, and/or special invitations.
- Volunteers. MOWSF has a robust volunteer database and may be able to provide volunteers to help staff your event. Examples of volunteer services include coat check attendant, registration staff, setup, and catering support. (For more information, see Event Volunteering.)
- Acknowledgement. We do our best to provide enthusiastic acknowledgment of our sponsors and contributors. This may include website, annual report, and/or other print or online recognition of your generous support.
Special Event Guidelines