FRANCES TURNS 10! - DECEMBER 9, 2019 - FEBRUARY 24, 2020
Celebrate the holidays with a delicious meal and support organizations (including ours) doing good for others!
Frances restaurant in San Francisco is celebrating it's 10th anniversary! To mark the occassion, they're hosting an anniversary dinner series featuring all women chefs, winemakers, & sommeliers and donating 100% of proceeds to support local charities including: Meals on Wheels San Francisco, LACOCINA, Dress for Success San Francisco, CUESA, Zero Foodprint, Corazón Healdsburg and more. Click here for reservations:
BEHIND-THE-SCENES -- MOWSF OPEN HOUSE - JANUARY 22, 2020
Come don a hairnet and join us for a behind-the-scenes look at our kitchen operations in this very personal and unique tour followed by lunch with CEO and Executive Director, Ashley McCumber, on January 22.
Our staff of chefs prepares approximately 8,000 meals a day in the MOWSF kitchen. Find out how they do it, and during this tour and lunch on us, learn more about our NEW kitchen that is being built just up the street! Reserve your tour today.
San Francisco’s most exciting food and wine event of the year is Meals on Wheels San Francisco’s Annual Star Chefs & Vintners Gala. Northern California’s most illustrious chefs come together for this one-night-only epicurean extravaganza, which features an hors d’oeuvre and wine reception, a sit-down, three-course dinner, and a lavish dessert reception. Benefits of Gala sponsorship include on-site, print, online, and media recognition; tickets and invitations; and more. Please contact David Miranda, Director of Events & Corporate Relations, at email@example.com or (415) 343-1280 for more information about Gala sponsorship opportunities.
Save the Date for the 33nd Annual Star Chefs & Vintners Gala: Sunday, May 17th, 2020
- Epicure tables, which seat six, are donated by top-rated restaurants in Northern California.
- Epicure restaurant tables are paired with individuals or corporations that make a contribution of $3,000 to Meals on Wheels San Francisco.
- Epicure tables include a specially prepared chef’s tasting menu, wine pairings, gratuity and special attention from the restaurant.
- Epicure tables may be enjoyed most weekday evenings from February through August 2019. (Availability may vary according to individual restaurant policies.)
Leadership Table for Ten — $8,000
Epicure Table for Six — $3,000
25 Lusk, Alexander's Steakhouse, Aster, Cala, Chez Panisse, Delfina, Farallon, Frances, La Toque, Lord Stanley, Monsieur Benjamin, The Morris, Mourad, Nico, Octavia, One Market Restaurant, Parallel 37, Perbacco Ristorante, Piperade, Rich Table, Slanted Door, Sorrel, SPQR, Spruce, Trace, Waterbar
Official Epicure wine sponsor:
How are donors paired with restaurants?
Are you interested in hosting an event for MOWSF?
Support for Sponsored Events
- Marketing Support. We can provide MOWSF’s name, logo, mission statement, and other organizational information for promotional purposes. Depending on the timing, availability, and scope of your event, we may be able to provide on-site event signage and event collateral materials, and we may be able to publicize your event through our regular e-newsletters (8,000 + circulation), website and social media promotion, and/or special invitations.
- Volunteers. MOWSF has a robust volunteer database and may be able to provide volunteers to help staff your event. Examples of volunteer services include coat check attendant, registration staff, setup, and catering support. (For more information, see Event Volunteering.)
- Acknowledgement. We do our best to provide enthusiastic acknowledgment of our sponsors and contributors. This may include website, annual report, and/or other print or online recognition of your generous support.
Special Event Guidelines