Help is on the Way XXV: Celebrating Broadway - Sunday, August 18th
"Help is on the Way XXV: Celebrating Broadway" is a production of the Richmond/Ermet Aid Foundation and will feature Tony Award winning singers, songs and casts including the touring cast of HAMILTON. Full cast details and other information is available at www.reaf.org. Proceeds from this event will benefit Meals on Wheels San Francisco and Raphael House. An extensive silent auction will also take place in the theater lobby before the show starting at 5:00 PM and closing at the end of intermission. Purchase tickets here
Getting There Together: A Celebration of All Ages & Abilities - Sunday, September 8th
This event, which is presented by the Coalition of Agencies Serving the Elderly (CASE), will turn Civic Center into a big party and resource fair for seniors and people with disabilities. Come with your friends and family to enjoy FREE performances on the main stage, like the Community Music Center’s 350-person Older Adult Choir. Learn about all the great resources and local programs available for seniors and people with disabilities at the Resource Fair. For more information, visit the Getting There Together website, the Facebook event page.
Women and Wine at Gary Danko - Friday, November 8th
7th Annual Women and Wine Luncheon. Wine Tasting and Hors d'Oeuvre Reception followed by a Three-Course Wine-Paired Luncheon at Gary Danko. Purchase tickets here
San Francisco’s most exciting food and wine event of the year is Meals on Wheels San Francisco’s Annual Star Chefs & Vintners Gala. Northern California’s most illustrious chefs come together for this one-night-only epicurean extravaganza, which features an hors d’oeuvre and wine reception, a sit-down, three-course dinner, and a lavish dessert reception. Benefits of Gala sponsorship include on-site, print, online, and media recognition; tickets and invitations; and more. Please contact David Miranda, Director of Events & Corporate Relations, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 343-1280 for more information about Gala sponsorship opportunities.
Save the Date for the 33nd Annual Star Chefs & Vintners Gala: Sunday, May 17th, 2020
- Epicure tables, which seat six, are donated by top-rated restaurants in Northern California.
- Epicure restaurant tables are paired with individuals or corporations that make a contribution of $3,000 to Meals on Wheels San Francisco.
- Epicure tables include a specially prepared chef’s tasting menu, wine pairings, gratuity and special attention from the restaurant.
- Epicure tables may be enjoyed most weekday evenings from February through August 2019. (Availability may vary according to individual restaurant policies.)
Leadership Table for Ten — $8,000
Epicure Table for Six — $3,000
25 Lusk, Alexander's Steakhouse, Aster, Cala, Chez Panisse, Delfina, Farallon, Frances, La Toque, Lord Stanley, Monsieur Benjamin, The Morris, Mourad, Nico, Octavia, One Market Restaurant, Parallel 37, Perbacco Ristorante, Piperade, Rich Table, Slanted Door, Sorrel, SPQR, Spruce, Trace, Waterbar
Official Epicure wine sponsor:
How are donors paired with restaurants?
Are you interested in hosting an event for MOWSF?
Support for Sponsored Events
- Marketing Support. We can provide MOWSF’s name, logo, mission statement, and other organizational information for promotional purposes. Depending on the timing, availability, and scope of your event, we may be able to provide on-site event signage and event collateral materials, and we may be able to publicize your event through our regular e-newsletters (8,000 + circulation), website and social media promotion, and/or special invitations.
- Volunteers. MOWSF has a robust volunteer database and may be able to provide volunteers to help staff your event. Examples of volunteer services include coat check attendant, registration staff, setup, and catering support. (For more information, see Event Volunteering.)
- Acknowledgement. We do our best to provide enthusiastic acknowledgment of our sponsors and contributors. This may include website, annual report, and/or other print or online recognition of your generous support.
Special Event Guidelines