Come join us and work with a fantastic team dedicated to making a difference in the lives of San Francisco's homebound seniors
Meals on Wheels San Francisco is committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive full consideration without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, or national origin. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Nourishing the Whole Person
Since 1970, we have provided seniors with what they need to live independent and dignified lives — nutritious meals, professional social work, and a friendly visitor. Our network of drivers, social workers, nutritionists, community partners, volunteers, donors, and advocates is a formidable force against senior neglect and malnutrition.
We are the ONLY ORGANIZATION in San Francisco that offers TWO HOME-DELIVERED MEALS a day, 7 DAYS a week, that are nutritionally-tailored to meet the dietary needs of seniors.
Additionally, we provide:
- Home-Delivered Meals
- Home-Delivered Groceries
- Nutrition Counseling Services
- Well-being and Safety Checks
- Social Work and Case Management — home visits and referrals to critical outside services
- Minor Home Repair, Home Safety, and Urgent Needs — ongoing distribution of grab bars, smoke detectors, microwaves, and refrigerators
- Friendly Social Caller and Grocery Shopper Volunteer programs
Our Staff Help Change Lives, Daily
We Believe in Delivering More Than a Meal -- See Why Meals on Wheels San Francisco Makes a Difference