Internship Opportunities | Join Us | Office Volunteer Opportunities
- data entry experience
- Ability to type 50+ WPM with accuracy
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and google doc
- The ability to lift boxed records weighting 25 pounds
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Winter/Spring 2015
- Must be able to work 1-2 weekdays in our Bayview neighborhood office.
- Minimum of 6hours/week total for a 3-4 month commitment
- Hours can be flexible within normal business hours of 8:30 a.m.—4:30 p.m.
- Learning from and collaborating with one of the best non-profit agencies in San Francisco
- Networking and exposure to non-profit professional work
- Being part of a positive, mission-oriented agency doing life-changing work on behalf of isolated seniors in the city.
- If duties are fulfilled, a great letter of recommendation/reference
- This internship will give you experience and knowledge with SalesForce and Raiser’s Edge
- Reports to Volunteer Director
- Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- To learn more about our agency, visit our website at: www.mowsf.org
- Meals On Wheels of San Francisco is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, ethnic background, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, national origin or disabilities.
About Meals On Wheels of San Francisco
Meals On Wheels of San Francisco is committed to the belief that all seniors have the right to live independently with dignity and respect in their own homes for as long as it is safely possible. It is our mission to provide isolated homebound seniors in San Francisco with nutritious meals, daily human contact, and supportive services to prevent their premature institutionalization. The food, companionship, safety checks, and other support we provide are vital services for seniors who want to continue living in their own homes but cannot shop or prepare meals for themselves. Our network of drivers, social workers, nutritionists, community partners, volunteers, donors, and advocates are a formidable force against senior neglect and malnutrition. We believe in delivering more than a meal – we are nourishing the whole person.